Monday, April 06, 2009

New Yarn! Maybe?

My Blue Moon Funky Sock Monkey kit (I got 3A Thistle and Cockcrow) is here!

Sort of.

Mom was out today, so no one was home to sign for it and thus my sock monkey kit is currently sitting at the post office. *sobs*

So tomorrow, before I go to knit night, I go to pick it up! Yay!

I decided to go with this instead of the Moroccan Days/Arabian Nights kit as my tax return splurge to myself. Partially because I have a lot of laceweight and many patterns I wish to do (*coughs* Year of Lace, and other things) and because I decided I don't like the purple as much as I thought after all, and I never really liked the yellow. So if I DO do that pattern, I think I'd just buy the pattern and pick up some Knit Picks Shimmer in Spice once it becomes available.

Maybe. We'll see. I have other things to spend money on, and most of it has been tucked away for a rainy day.

I'm back to where I need to take the sleeve stitches off for Mr Greenjeans, working steadily but slowly away at it..

ETA: And dare I say it.. but has Spring finally arrived?

No comments: