Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Another year goes by.

Second verse, same as the first.

Another year gone by, finished one class and jumping into another while looking forward at work. Purchased a house, moved into it, now it's time to get it into shape as it was a bit of a mess (new landscaping to play with! gardening to make! Year 1: bring to 0 then start building up, pinterest is my best friend). Summer comes and as if I don't have enough projects on the go my friend over here is nudging my conscience that I've been meaning to work on getting into shape.

The eating portion is kinda coming along, but the activity portion is lacking and summer is as good a time as any to start.

So tonight, after a lovely meal, on this lovely day I am thinking of restarting the clock on C25K.

Wish me luck..

No comments: