Thursday, May 25, 2006

No time to knit..

I feel bad, I've been so busy the last couple of weeks between school and a new job that I don't have time to knit. Maybe I should make room in my bag and work at it while on the bus. Like the lovely Subway Knitter I don't mind being caught out with knitting in public, but since I travel during rush hour the bus and trains are usually packed and it's rare for me to get a seat.

Today I saw an article to send away for a free pattern and nearby on the same page a 10% off coupon for one of the knitting stores I know I can get to. I think I know what I want to do this weekend.

If it's not nice enough for the Lilac Festival that is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting over at my place! I think I told you about Gina Brown's, but if you ride the LRT, then Make 1 Yarns is not too bad - bit of a walk but not nasty and worth it. Where was the coupon for?

Arsie said...

The coupon is actually for Gina Brown's. It was in last Friday's Neighbourhood insert in the Herald.