Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sick sick sick..

so I'd planned to do some things this weekend. Among them being laze about and work on some projects, instead I've been fighting a fever, an ear & sinus infection and a sinus cold. So I'm right drained and NOTHING is getting done.

But that's not what I came to talk about. I came to mention that I did pick up some of that lovely, gorgeous Seasilk yarn in a scarf sized skein. It's gorgeous stuff, in a beautiful blue/purple colourway (click on colours and then the top section for the subtle series, I have ocean). I've not started the scarf with it yet, but when I've finished something else then I'll start it.

My crochet shawl is coming along nicely though, as is my Hogwart's scarf, when I manage to turn my hand to them.

Now if I could only stop coughing and shivering.

No comments: