Thursday, May 24, 2007

May.. now with extra snow!

It snowed today, and I dislike it when it snows like this. I had to stumble out of bed, shivering my butt off, and go dig out my winter gear (packed away the past weekend). Brrr.

This was the view out my window this morning:



and this was right beside my house.





It broke the light right off the light standard, but that and the tree appear to be the only casualties. Unlike other places in town (and not that far from myself either).

So I needed a summery project, said screw it, and started this:



I might need to figure something else for pictures. These are rather big. They'll just stay this way for now though.

Oh! And for the seven utterly random factoids meme.. I rememberd an eighth. How I could forget, I don't know.

I am a character in a novel. A published novel. If you pick up EE Knight's Valentine's Rising (book four of Vampire Earth) you will find a character by the name of Arsie/RC.

That is me! Not pulling legs or nothing, he wrote me in. :)

No comments: