Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Following the leader..

Because I feel like it

1. Pancakes or waffles? With or without toppings? You're making me choose? I have a love affair with all things sweet and breakfasty. Give me crepes, pancakes, waffles, french toast, pannekukua (I probably spelled it wrong, basically a Dutch recipe for a baked pancake like thing).. with syrup or jam or fruit.. I'm happy.
2. They say, “Way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” What is the way to your heart? Uhm.. equal parts free space, cuddling and sex..
3. Have you ever gone to a topless/clothing optional beach? Nope.
4. What song reminds you of a previous relationship (for good or bad)? Hmm.. I always think of Jeremy when I listen to Follow Me by Uncle Kracker. I had a huge crush on him and we went on a few dates but things didn't work out. I still think of him though, and that song always seemed to be on the radio at work when we hung out.
5. When, where and with who was your best kiss ever? Ohh.. hmm.. Jeremy again. First serious makeout session. I'll remember it forever.
Bonus (as in optional): Does anyone not currently in a relationship with you have pictures or you or your body part(s) that you would prefer that other people not see? Yes.

Actual knitting content:

I am finally finishing up my Saturday socks. I only have a couple inches to go and if I knit like I did today they should be done tomorrow night.

I also knit an iPod sock (though I don't have an ipod) because my mp3 player was looking a titch battered.

So I am getting stuff finished.

1 comment:

Fibreaddict said...

I am on a total blueberry pancake kick at the moment. OMG. Makes me drool just thinking about it. I too though have a hard time choosing. I love me some good french toast too!