Monday, February 19, 2007

It feels like spring!

Not quite yet obviously, but the Chinook has been bumping the temperature up and the wind for once isn't too cold.

So of course I want something to celebrate. What am I making? The Pithy Hat using a skein of Shepherd's Worsted from Lorna's Laces in the beautiful Black Purl colourway.

The Chill Chaser is still coming along nicely, I plan to have that done before spring truly arrives.

And ten of course I shall start on my Sweater for Arwen and maybe after that a little naked man (and some clothes for him) and a strawberry tea cozy.

Lots of things to do, so I think I'm going to take the last bit of free time today to watch Pretender and knit before Velociraptor wakes up from his nap. Oh, and he really loves the Lorna's Laces. He wanted to run off with it and play with it when I brought it home! Was holding it to his cheek and just smiling. He's a great kid. Maybe I should teach him how to knit?

Is 3 too early to learn?

No comments: