Thursday, February 22, 2007

I got mail!

Wow..

So, I just got my Namaste bag. This thing is GREAT!

It's big. Bigger than I thought it would be (for some reason that always happens).

Inside is split in half lengthwise by a zippered pocket, with another zippered pocket at the back (like most purses) and 3 open top pockets of varying size. Two flapped pockets at the front, then another in the top part you fold over. It's deep and can seriously carry everything. I can fit my knitting and accoutrements ie pattern and notions, mp3 player, gameboy, book, wallet.. everything. I'm thinking of throwing it all in there tomorrow and just carrying my lunch kit and it instead of the whole backpack like I usually do. Just to try it out. Heck, maybe I can fit my lunch kit in there too!

Well worth the $110 I paid when you take into account the exchange rate, quick shipping and customs fee (I probably wouldn't get it cheaper if I went to the LYS that carries it.. I'm not even sure where that one is though, nor how to get to it on the buses).

Scout's Swag was great also. Sent it off right away (and so polite about it.. note to self, email her your thanks).

Working on the Pithy Hat pattern. It's coming along really nicely, so I can't wait to finish it.

No comments: