Thursday, May 15, 2008

Almost time for May long..

and my weekend looks to be insane.

My plans include:


  1. Helping a friend move (she just bought a house with her fiance and they get possession tomorrow!)

  2. Go to the zoo (we have passes, and though it will be a madhouse due to the nice weather and the long weekend the passes mean we can walk past the huge lineup of people who pay and go wander wherever we want. Sadly, the cownose rays are dying and they don't know why. We got to see them when they first arrived, but before anyone could put their hands in the tank. I wonder if someone had something on their hands that harmed them as we were told when it was opened to touching people would be required to wash their hands before they put them in the water. I'd almost bet that people weren't doing so.)

  3. Go to Fort Calgary on Victoria day and check out the party for the 135th anniversary of the NWMP (aka the Mounties)

  4. Visit with Dad, since he will be down on Monday in the afternoon.



Do you see any knitting time in there? I didn't think so. I'll maybe find some time as I'm about ready to turn the heel on my fruit loops and it's my current bus project.

I'll also be taking my camera with me to go to the zoo and various places (as long as I remember..) so maybe I'll have some nice photos to share.

No comments: