Friday, May 30, 2008

So it's almost June..

Wow, how time flies.

Things have been busy, so I haven't gotten much done and as always I have too much on the needles. So I need to focus, work on one or two projects and get them done and then focus on the next.

Cardigan for Arwen is not going to happen I think. How long has it been languishing? Besides, I lost about two inches around since I started it (maybe more) and though I like loose clothes I don't want too loose.

I'm working on Green Gable, I had ripped it out and restarted because of adjustment for gauge. When I get to the end of the lacey portion, I'll try it on and see if I need to keep going a little or not before I start the next part.

No pictures right now, maybe later, but I think I shall put in a movie and knit some. If I don't fall asleep that is, it's been a busy week.

No comments: