Saturday, September 23, 2006

Plans, plans, plans

Today the plan is:

- Call the bus operator because the website sucks and refuses to give me directions to Make One Yarn Studio.
- If it's a reasonable distance/time to get there, call up my friend and we will meet somewhere and go check it out.

Otherwise we both are going to Gina's.

I need some supplies so I can get started on stuff for presents and hopefully finish before Christmas. That's why I also picked small projects, so they go faster and will keep my attention better. Big projects always take me a long time to finish (Says as she recalls her stack of cross-stitch projects from a few years back that are put away until little fingers know better than to get into pointy needles and embroidery thread).

In other news, NEXT weekend is a knitting/sewing/cross-stitch etc fair down at the Roundup Centre. With lots of demos and hands on things to do, try and buy.

There's even a coupon for $2 off admission on the very last page of the brochure!

I now know what next weekend's plans are.

But, right now, I'd better go call and drink my coffee.

ETA: Good thing I checked my blogs today! Make 1 has 20% off if you mention that you saw the post on their blog for TODAY ONLY.

WHEE! More incentive to go!

No comments: