Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I've gone bonkers..

round the bend..

call the men in white coats, stick me in a padded room. It's the only explanation I have.

You see, I've decided to sew my son's halloween costume this year. I got the supplies together, but I have yet to do anything but that.

14 days till Halloween and I've just NOW decided what I'm going to dress him as.

It actually won't take me long, it's a simple enough pattern. I just need to get my butt in gear.

What will take me longer is my costume, if I do it this year. I may just do my usual 'dress gothy, put in fangs' thing and save the sewing my costume for next year.

Maybe.

I also have all my Christmas knitting to do since my sock needles got broken and everything got frogged. Plus the fingerless gloves I'm going to give as gifts.

What am I doing typing here? It's too late to be doing any crafty work. I'm going to bed shortly. Save my energy for the projects.

No comments: