Friday, June 22, 2007

More yarn (soon)!

Or there will be, and soon.

Make1's Solstice sale is this weekend and I plan to be down there by shortly after 9 if the buses co-operate. *grins* I'm going on a dive for sock yarn and maaaaaybe some roving.

Just a little.

And a drop spindle.

Just a small one.

But mostly sock yarn. I'm also pondering something to make my aunt for Christmas (I may as well get it now and start soon, knowing what a flibbertigibbet I am).

The Montego Bay scarf is coming along, slowly but surely. I tucked it into the pocket on my chair and forgot to take it all last week on the bus though, so I'd better pull it out and tuck it back in my monster of a purse.

Then tomorrow night I'm finally going to get out. Now I just need to convince my friend that she really does want to go to the grand opening of the new bar in the city (I put our names on the list to get in the door, I know what I want to wear, I WANT TO GO DANCING DAMNIT! It's been too long, the clubs are always crowded and expensive and stuff but it's been a year. I want to work off some energy and dance with a few cute guys before I return to my everyday single mom self. I don't cut loose enough.)

I'll try to get pictures of the Chill Chaser. It's really cute, and Velociraptor loves it, but currently it is WAY too hot to wear jackets of any kind. Summer certainly is here. He was wearing it the other week though, when it was cooler.

And I know I'm a day late, but Happy Solstice everyone.

No comments: