Saturday, December 22, 2007

3 Sleeps to Christmas

I'm done my Christmas shopping, but one present isn't here yet. Fedex messed up, badly, and my package should be delivered on Monday (a month to the day that it shipped.. yes, I ordered this in NOVEMBER). I hope it will be, but if not this means I have to go get something for backup. My coffee maker broke also, and I CANNOT live without coffee, so I have to go to Walmart to get a new one.

Oy. Why did it have to be NOW? Seriously? And actually, it didn't break so much as Mom forgot to add water and turned it on and now it won't work.

In other news, my cousin's bag is done.

Knitting

And I need to get some crochet hooks. Metal ones, so I can do some of these finger puppets for stocking stuffers. I'm not sure why I had plastic ones, but they are very bendy and catch the yarn so bad. And I'm about 50% done my Grandma's tea cozy (we won't see here until a couple days after Christmas, so I have time). That's it though, no more to do since I pared back my list.

My friend loved her purse, she immediately called her mother to brag and tell her she couldn't have it lol.

Oh well. I'd better go take a dose of cold fx (guys at work had colds, and were passing it around.. I KNEW I'd get it when the first guy showed up with it and I kinda feel it but not right now) and eat an orange and then stop somewhere for a coffee.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I just wanted to take a minute and wish you and your son a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May you be much blessed.