Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house, not a creature was stirring..

except for the crazy knitter who hadn't finished her knitting.

Actually, that's a lie. I finished almost all of it, and the tea cozy that isn't done is almost done and won't take long (just needs another 1/4 of it and the i-cords.. easy peasy) and won't be gifted until after Christmas anyway.

I finished some finger puppets, I don't think I'll get to the rest but I can make them later. He got a couple for now at least, and so did his friends. These ones:

Finger Puppets

(Don't mind the dust, you know, you never realize how dusty your desk has gotten until you snap a picture with flash..)

They all love them, and the adults thought they were cute too.

But now it's time for coffee and breakfast, to make a few Christmas cards with Velociraptor (who is VERY antsy for Santa to arrive).

May you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: