Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy (almost) New Year!

I'm at home, cuz I generally like to stay close to the abode on this night. It's cold, and there will be lots of drunks on the road, I'll stay home with Air Farce and knitting and maybe a glass of wine.

I hope Christmas was good to all of you, it was kind to me (and I can't wait to spend my gift certificate over at Make One!) and I got to see most of my family and most especially the joy on my son's face as he opened his presents.

Right now I'm debating sticking with the projects I have on the needles, or starting the jazz kit I had bought. I wasn't going to make it to the boxing day sale, so I bought it before it disappeared.

Ah well, I'll read the pattern and decide though I'll probably stick with the socks I am working on. The Velociraptor is in bed (earlier than he has been for most of the past week) and hopefully he drops off right away. We shall see.

I've made a couple of small resolutions, I'm not big on them because it's too easy to break them but it's stuff I need to work on anyway and I want to continue to work on for 2008. No diet resolutions (not when the last time I weighed myself I was 5 pounds less than what the doctor weighed me at, which was ten pounds less than the last time I weighed myself. I don't think I need to resolve since I wasn't aiming for weight loss anyway, just better eating habits. ;) ) these ones involve organizing and personal life.

But now I'm rambling and Air Farce is on and I'm missing it, so enjoy your evening and may 2008 be an awesome year for you all.

No comments: